Monday, November 12, 2012

Jaded Blossom Release Week - Monday

Happy Monday!!
 
I am super excited to share with you the Jaded Blossom stamp set PUPPY LOVE! It will be available on Friday!
 
 
 
Here is the project I made with my favorite stamp set of this release!!!!
 




 
How adorable is this set?! I love that the bone and the woof! fit in the 3/4 circle punches! Makes such a cute gift set!
 
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!
 
Don't forget to stop back all week for the sneaks of the releases!
 
Thanks for stopping by :0)

 


7 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable Treat Box. So Cute.

Ashley Nicole said...

So cute! Love this treat box. Perfect for the set.
Ashley

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Gaylynn said...

Your diecuts really pop with this puppy design. So cute.
http:// blog.neatthings-boutique .com
contact @neatthings-boutique .com

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute Crystal!! I am so happy we finally have this set!

Kim :)

Pam said...

What a sweet little puppy!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

So adorable!